zondag 29 augustus 2010

A WISE KID ONCE SAID

WHICH DESCRIBES ME PRETTY WELL .



on the other side,

HELLO MISSES AND MISTERS! GUESS WHAT?

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY! OHHH HELL YES.
i had a party last night. which was pretty awesome, it pretty much dominated twitter for about 6 hours(@romyML, follow me!). it was great. all of my friends came and they looked gorgeous!
i made a lot of pictures which i'll upload later, because i'm just not feeling about it right now. but i will! i promise! i got a new laptop which allows me to update anytime.
for the rest, all i can say is. I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND LIFE. love just doesnt love me atm. but it'll be fine! i hope.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOO

p.s. for more wiseness, follow @WiseKidd @ twitter! (although his tweets vary between english, dutch and italian. so you'll need google translator and a wisekidd grammarbook.)





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen