woensdag 25 augustus 2010

I FELT THE COLD SEA KISS MY SKIN(in spain)

WARNING: THIS IS AN INCREDIBLY LONG UPDATE.
(CONTAINING LOTS OF PICTURES) me and mommy in barca =)






my traveling outfit while traveling :D


me and my bro =) i love you!!

































me shopping in pull&bear :)





my fav picture took this holiday next to my traveling outfit
-
SO! IM BACK! and i cant describe how totally AWESOME this holiday was. i went to salou for 10 days, and after seeing barcelona i know for sure: i'm gonna live there asap! to describe my day, it was about waking up 10am(forced!)-breakfast-sleeping-getting kicked out by cleaner lady-swimming-eating-shopping-eating-going out till 7.30 AM (getting kicked out at the club)-eating breakfast-sleeping. oh, and i shopped more then that. but it didnt really fit my schedule. i fell in love with a store named pull&bear, i fell in love with spain. which i already was. but i forgot. stupid me wanted to go to france, SMH big time! ah well, i loved the travel, my new friends, the fact that me and my bro became closer then ever. but after a while, i couldnt take the partying and good life anymore. i need misery. and that was about the time we left. i do want to go to barcelona again soon! and i made a lot of pictures as you can see, (click to enlarge. i would!!), there were a lot more but i picked these. i havent made any pictures of my new clothes and shoes, but you can imagine how much i bought there. my suitcase weighed about 27 kilos.
so this was about it for my update. im sorry for updating this late, i was so busy having a social life! you know what i mean.
OH AND BY THE WAY! ITS MY BIRTHDAY THIS SUNDAY! IM FINALLY TURNING 15! aint that old? OH WELL,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo your little partyhard princess!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen